Home Forums Themes Mowasalat Various issues – Please help!

Various issues – Please help!

• Author

Alina_U
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve just started working on my website ( after a period of time) and I’m having some issues with this theme. For instance, when I change the header style, it doesn’t resemble with the one from the demo. The phone and email are placed somewhere else…the colors are strange.. A new issue that I’ve discovered today is that the text from the menu is white, although I haven’t changed the color. I’ll attach a screenshot. Another thing is that some changes are not visible after I change them, after I update the page.

Also, I want to save some elements as templates and use in pages from the theme, but I don’t see the option. I only have “save as” preset. This should be a feature of the Visual Composer. What is that about?

Please keep in mind that I have tried to reach for help short period after buying the theme but no one could log in to my WordPress or cPanel. I really don’t know why. I’ve been busy for some time but now I have some free time and I want to finish the website. I really hope you could help me this time.

Looking forward to a reply.

Thank you,
    Alina U.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Cannot reply in this topic, If you have any issue, please create new topic