Home Forums Themes Megatron Styling not saving

Styling not saving

• Author

digibrand
    Participant

Hi there,

I purchased your theme a few years ago and am just doing a design refresh for my client. I am having a few issues with the styling. Can you assist or show me where to change?

Button font – where can I change the font? It is defaulting to Montserrat
    Navigation font – where can I change the font? It is defaulting to Montserrat
    Header navigation border bottom style colour – It is using previous colours I think
    Sticky Nav – can I change the background colour and how do I remove solid bar border from the bottom
    Secondary font – won’t change from Playfair despite being changed in theme settings
    Footer background colour – won’t change despite being set as a custom colour in theme settings
    Instagram widget – can I increase the spacing between images? I can see instagram-padding-2 but if I try to increase it does nothing…

Lastly I wondered for some Visual Composer assistance… Do you know how to make a row overlap another row? I’ve tried using negative margins but the text sits behind the image rather than in front as I’d like it to… Any tricks you could suggest?

Thanks!

Cannot reply in this topic, If you have any issue, please create new topic