Home Forums Themes Benaa Several questions

Several questions

• Author

Edgaras
    Participant

Hello, thanks for this lovely theme. I have already went through all the threads in this forum and edited the theme in ways that I wanted, but I still have certain questions that I was unable to find an answer to.

Question 1: How can I change the gap between the title and the content? See attachment 1.

Question 2: If I move my mouse cursor on a property, it displays a camera icon as well as a chosen property type (see attachment 2). How do I remove them? I have already added this custom CSS code:

.benaa-class .ere-property .property-action .block-center-inner .property-view-gallery-wrap:hover {
    display: none !important;
    }

But it doesn’t completely remove the camera icon, only makes it disappear/reappear constantly and also makes it unclickable.

Also, how do I hide/remove the “Featured” tag?

Question 3: How do I hide/remove property ID from being displayed? See attachment 3.

Question 4: How do I make address being unclickable, i.e. I don’t want it to be a hyperlink redirecting to google maps. I already tried to add this code:

.benaa-class.single-property .single-property-area .property-location .open-on-google-maps, .single-property-element .agent-info{
    display:none!important;
    }

But it seems that it doesn’t do the trick.

Question 5: Is it possible to make it so that whenever someone searches for an apartment with a certain number of bedrooms, in search results one sees not only apartments with that exact number of bedrooms, but also all apartments with fewer bedrooms?

For instance, if someone searches for 3 bedroom apartment, I would like them to see all apartment with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.

Question 6: How do I change the icons? For instance, the “Property ID” icon in attachment 3.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Cannot reply in this topic, If you have any issue, please create new topic