Home Forums Themes Organiz Multiple issues

Multiple issues

• Author

zutini
    Participant

Hi supporter !
    My website url : http://www.zutini.lv
    Description about error: I started to build my website based on Organiz theme and I ran into some issues:
    Posts are not showing up in the post page, shows only blank page. When adding content to posts page using Visual Composer, changes are not being saved it goes back to blank page.
    Portfolio items – I created portfolio items with some content, I can see all portfolio items, but cannot view each item content. Posted portfolio items using Grid Plus preset.
    Woocommerce says that template files contains outdated copies. I followed instrucions on your support forum to fix this problem, but could not resolve it, cause on FTP server woocommerce template files are in the latest version, but in backend says there are outdated copies.
    When I make changes in Theme Options and click save, I always get this message “There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.”

Hope you can help me with those issues. At the moment page is in maintenance mode. What kind of information do I have to provide to you to get support?

Cannot reply in this topic, If you have any issue, please create new topic