Home Forums Themes Orson Layout on single product pages and archive pages

Layout on single product pages and archive pages

• Author

Hi supporter !
    My website url : http://www.scandinaviandiscgolfstore.com
    Description about error:

Hi. I’ve been collecting some problems I can’t solve during the last days. Hope you can help me.

A. The Sale-“tag” is not showing on archive page on variable products (see 1 in first screenshot).

B. When I am choosing attributes on archive page (i have an add-on for showing attributes on archive pages) I want the “Välj vikt & färg”-button to change to “Add to cart” (see 2-3 in first screenshot). Is that possible? This is not a big deal. If it’s not possible I just hide the attributes from archive pages but it would be a good service.

C. And finally when I choose my attributes and click the “Välj vikt & färg”-button the button changes to “View cart”(see the second screenshot). I’ve tried to translate this in Loco but with no success. I’m not sure what to translate? Is it the theme or is it Woocommerce? Can I translate that button somehow?

D. And my last question. On single product pages. Is it possible to remove the thumbnail image bellow the main image? And also, is it possible to move either one of my attributes or the other information to below the main image? (See the third screenshot).

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Cannot reply in this topic, If you have any issue, please create new topic