Home Forums Themes Auteur I have a problem with less.php

I have a problem with less.php

• Author

dire2000
    Participant

Hi guys!

Always when i click the view pages or post i see this messages and if i refleshed the page the message are dissapear.
    Can you suggest anyting?

Thanks

Tamas

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9549

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9557

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9562

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9568

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9578

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9581

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9601

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9606

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9627

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2″? in /var/userdata/web/capitalofcava.com/website/bookshop/wp-content/plugins/auteur-framework/core/less/Less.php on line 9634

Cannot reply in this topic, If you have any issue, please create new topic