Home Forums Themes Darna Background colour full width with container

Background colour full width with container

• Author

nfleming
    Participant

My website url : opsservices.com.au/domestic
    Description about error:
    Hi, firstly can I say what a pleasure it was to work with this theme. Worked beautifully and the mobile version is perfect too.

I have a question regarding the background colour for the row with video and suppliers logos. I want the content of the row to use a container to keep it narrower than full width, but I want the background colour to extend all the way to the edges of the screen. So full width background colour for the row, but container for the content.

My options for row style are Full Width/Container/Container Fluid.
    If I select ‘full width’ for the row, the background colour AND the content extends all the way to the edge. (this is the behaviour I would expect)
    If I select ‘container’ for the row, the background colour is reduced to only behind the content, with no colour left or right of the container. (this is the behaviour I would expect)
    If I select ‘container fluid’ for the row, the background colour AND the content extends all the way to the edge. So it behaves the same as ‘Full width’. This is not what I expected, or what I want.

Is this a bug, or is there a different way to acheive full width background colour, but reduced width content?

Thanks,
    Nicola

Cannot reply in this topic, If you have any issue, please create new topic